I'm trying to create a line trend graph about the number of total open issues grouped by daily/weekly/monthly. But could not find a solution for this. I'm looking for some help from the forum.
The created vs resolved chart with trend line (which shows the delta) is a very good option to see the trend and for planning.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Created+vs+Resolved+Issues+Report
Select period as weekly.
hi i am also searching same solution if you fine anything please let me know.
thanks,
tousif shaikh.
Hi Renjith,
Created v resolved shows only the number of 'BUGS' we created and resolved time to time.
But actually what we want is the trend of BUGS in JIRA.. I want to see a char/graph that shows how many BUGS that are OPEN in the system this week , next week, next after week and soo on...So that we can track how many are getting closed every week and how many are newly entering... is it increasing or decreasing?
Is there any solution for this in JIRA?
Thanks,
Suren
I guess the Recently created chart will help you here (red is new, and green shows the closed items in that week)
image2015-3-25 16:11:38.png
THANKS! This is exactly what I was looking for
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.