Hi.
You say we have to buy JIRA even though we don't need to make the intergation with Google Apps work.
When will this be fixed? Since we want Confluent and the integration with Google Apps but we do not want JIRA.
Thank you.
This seems like a very confused question.
We are a community of end-users of Atlassian software, not Atlassian itself. We don't know what you've spoken to them about. We don't know why you think you need Jira to integrate Confluence with Google Apps and we don't know what integration you are asking about.
Could you explain what you mean by "integrate with google apps" and why you think you need Jira?
Ah, I see. I've not used OnDemand with integrations like that, so I was looking for clarification. That makes perfect sense now. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.