The function getLabelsById(String token, long objectId) didn't accept the attachment ID as objectID.
How do I read and write the labels on an attachment via the SOAP-API?
Hello Marcel,
I don't believe that this function will function that way. By the documentation:
Vector getLabelsById(String token, long objectId) - Returns all Labels\ for the given ContentEntityObject ID
So I believe that you could try to get the attachment information and see if it does return the Label as well. If it does not, then we can create a feature request to add this feature on the next calls
Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Guilherme
Hello Guilherme,
yes please add this feature request (or bug?).
At least the documentation should be more precise and replace in the second part of the brackets (getLabelsById(String token, long objectId)) "long objectId" by "string pageId", as "long objectId" suggests that labels of other objects than pages might be requested, what is obviously not the case, as only labels of pages can be obtained.
Even the notion "ContentEntityObject ID" is not described in detail on this page:
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Confluence+XML-RPC+and+SOAP+APIs
Kind regards.
Marcel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.