I have worked on VersionOne and it supports and extremely useful and efficient, I used it in my last assignment and the team and management loved the combined model and as PM it was very useful for me to manage, control and report status
Hi Arun,
For that you can have Scrum board, and then configure the columns to look similar to Kanban.
Please let us know what specific feature of Kanban you'd like to have and we can see if it's possible to configure on Scrum board.
Cheers!
Hi Elisa
I am just starting my new project but here is the idea that I am thinking of implementing when I start my project
Sprint 3 weeks, I would like to see as Kanban states within sprints.
To Do
Analysis
Blocked
Ready
Developing
Testing
Done
Accept
Then you can have Threshold for each of the states on how many WIP you can have in each state and also implement Aging time line, if stories exceed any of the limits the color should change to warn the user.
Please let me know if this is something you can implement? Because it will not only be just a dashboard but also you may have to create some new reports as well.
Thanks
Arun
Arun, I am not sure about that.
What you can do is to visit 'Got Feedback?' page (click in this button at the bottom of your JIRA instance) and share this suggestion/feedback for improvements directly to our developers. They will be able to get an answer back to you.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.