The Title says is all.
I have a project with many sprints and need to create a list of sprints that have only the issues closed in a specific sprint.
Hey Shan,
You can run a JQL to search for the sprints you would like to. Please refer to this page for more details on how to achieve it.
-- Arthur Gonçalves
Similar to Arthur's comment
Get to the Advanced Search and start building statement similar to:
status WAS "closed" and sprint = "Sprint 18"
Another alternative to get deeper if you want to know which parent issues in all open sprints (if you run several teams with several concurrent sprints across any JIRA project) had a status change between a date range. You could further qualify this by adding a time block to the start/stop. Throw this at a pie chart to identify what went to QA and what went to Closed, for instance, in this range. This only works if the sprint is still open; else name the sprint by name like others above.
AND sprint in openSprints() AND status changed during (2015-08-22, 2015-09-04)
Thanks for the input
I am trying some of these ideas now.
If you can, let us know what you came up with to solve your question. Interested to see different solutions to an issue. Thanks!
Any luck? I'm having the same issue.
I'm interested too. Did anyone find a good solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.