I have boards in a JIRA project that I would like to have as a public URL. I know how to change permissions, but how do I find what the actual URL is?
I presume 'public' means outside of your company intranet. To do that you need an entry in a public DNS server that points to your server. The simplest is to have the base URL the same in the public DNS as the one you use inside.
Thanks for the quick reply Joe. We're using the cloud version of Jira. Does your answer still apply? I'm very much a novice on this.
Best
I haven't worked with the cloud version, but it will still come down to where various DNS servers a pointing. Your provider should be able to help you out.
Cloud is automatically public, so all you need to do is look at the url you're on when you visit the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.