Does anyone have step-by-step instructions how to copy a space using Confluence OnDemand. There is some excellent documentation on copying a space into a new site - but what I want to do is to copy a space (so that I can capture the audit trail, frozen at a specific moment in time) and then archive it as part of a formal audit trail. I will then continue developing another version of the same space, using the same site.
The stumbling block is the error message that I get when trying to upload the exported space back to the original site: "A space with the Key XXX already exists".
Prior to uploading, I edited entities.xml to amend all reference to the old spacekey and changed them to a new, unique, spacekey. But I still got the error message.
Unfortunately, using the download version is not an option for me, so I can't use the copy space plugin.