Hello guys,
my problem is a little bit hard to explain, but I'll try my best:
I want to change all my projects to the same workflow. Right now, every project has its own workflow. All boards have the same columns but their statuses are not named correctly. Here are a few screenshots:
http://imgur.com/t6FBvBY
http://imgur.com/TxKD2pQ
On the seconds screen you can see that I have a lot of statuses. Most of them are the same but misspelled etc. I just want 5 statuses in all my boards.
Now I created a workflow how I want it:
http://imgur.com/q80p097
The problem is: When I say that a project should use this workflow, I can't activate the 'set resolution' checkbox because it doesn't appear. I can't see the checkbox for any status. When I implement the workflow and set a ticket in the Done-column, the ticket doesn't get strikeouted and isn't done properly.
This is how it should look like:
http://imgur.com/2uLm7m7
What did I do wrong?
Thanks in advance!