Hello,
According to this article, I should be able to see a shorcut Add Task on my notification and on pages. But I don't see it . Can someone help me to find it ?
Hi Louis,
the shortcut is not visible. Just type "gn" in your browser window.
Is this the right version of the documentation? Are you using Confluence 5.4?
In Confluence 6, the task-thing is different: look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/add-assign-and-view-tasks-590260030.html
I'm using the cloud version. I don't know what version it is .
OK, then this is the right documentation for you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/add-assign-and-view-tasks-724764949.html
It's not working.
Thx for the documentation link.
I have still the same issue. I can't access the "Add Task" icon on notification. So I can't quickly set my notification as task.
Let me know, please if I need to update some settings or not to access this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.