Go to the issue view, and use the "convert to sub-task" option in the actions menu.
Thank you that works !
I don't see that option on the new issue view for bugs. Is this something you can configure?
No, it's not there yet in the new view. It's not configurable.
I can't find this in either view. Is this still an option?
I'm also struggling with this
I am worried they have removed this feature...
I managed to get this working today by rolling back to the 'old view' when viewing an individual ticket, hopefully they will port this feature to the new layout once complete
Hi All,
when you use 'old view' not new view, you still can see more functions including 'convert to sub-task'
it's shown above - almost head line inside every issue
how do you roll back to old view for cloud????
You don't. There is no longer an option to go back,
If it's causing you too much frustration, you have the option of migrating to Server to get the "old" UI - that is not going away for a long time.
Ah well, we are on cloud for now.
Funny if I navigate to the issue via an E-mail. Clicking the title of the issue in the E-mail, I see the link to change to old view,
Or if I click a link in a report I can see it as well.
Interesting.
Thanks for the reply, and enjoy your weekend
Ruth
For those of us in the next-gen board who do not have the option to convert to subtasks yet, you can do an issue search, and then bulk change and move issues to achieve it.
This worked for me.
@Javier Joaquin where is this? You can search for issues in at least places. Which do not have any "more" option.
You need to go into the issue you want to convert and look to the options menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.