What happened to my Backup Manager???
I've logged in as Admin, after going to the Administrator->System page, IMPORT AND EXPORT it only shows one option, "Restore System." There is no option for accessing the Backup Manager. How do I fix this?
After searching high and low, I found the following suggestion
Troubleshooting: If you can't find the Backup Manager...
In some cloud sites where the Backup Manager menu does not appear, you can use one of the following workarounds to access it:
https://<domain_name>.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
https://<account_name>.jira.com/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin
Neither of them work
Hmm. That doesn't look right.
I suggest raising a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ if you haven't already.
If it gets resolved, and you are feeling kind, please post info here to help others in the community facing the same problem : )
I can't submit a ticket unless I have a paid account. I am just trying to use the Back up For Server function and it is grayed out and won't let me download my project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.