Hello! I'm the JIRA administrator for the SCANIA Jira Web Page (https://scania-argentina.atlassian.net) Yesterday, the option in blue "Create Issue" disappeared from the tool. I haven't changed anything neither in the groups nor the roles.
Please, I need your assistance ASAP.
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Adrián Alejandro Castrataro
Head of Operations & Infrastructure | Scania IT | Scania Argentina S.A.Tel: +54 3327 451051 Mob: +54 9 11 5376 1180 Fax: +54 3327 451001 Piedrabuena 5400, Grand Bourg, Malvinas Argentinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
www.scania.com.ar | www.facebook.com/ScaniaArgentina| @ScaniaArgentina
I believe your permissions to create issue is empty. As I checked your ticket in support.
Have you changed any permission scheme?
Hello Renjith! Yes, that was the problem. I changed the global permission scheme but I thought I was just changed it for just one project. Now, it's fixed!
Thanks for your help!
//Adrián
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.