The query I would like to do is...
has subtasks where subtask-labels ="mylabel"
I actually need a few more conditions, but cannot find the syntax for interrogating sub-tasks/issues.
thanks in advance
jql should be able to do the magic
issue-type = ${you_name_it} and labels = "${you_name_it_again}"
i don't think script runner plugin works for ondemand installs....but this has nice scripted jql functions such as
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions
thanks, but doesn't really deliver what we need.
to expand on requirement, i need to find all issues where an sub-task with specific label has recently been resolved. From what I've seen this is not going to be possible with on-demand?
for script runner to find issues with subtasks that have labels it would be:
issueFunction in parentsOf("labels in ('XYZ'))
but no it doesn't work for OD.
If there really isn't any way I can quert this then I think I may have to look at installed version.
I have a linux server that I could use to host Jira locally - is it a straightforward installation? can you move from OD to product install license easily?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.