When will the Zephyr for JIRA plugin be available for JIRA On Demand?
Hi Abidemi,
According to the plugin list at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy#AtlassianOnDemandPluginPolicy-IssuesJIRA Zephyr is already available with OnDemand. You just need to enable it following the instructions at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Disabling+or+Enabling+a+JIRA+Plugin and http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Connecting+Zephyr+with+JIRA+OnDemand
Hope that helps?
Andrew.
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your response.
As stated in my title I am looking for Zephyr for JIRA - which is different from Zephyr Test Management plugin which is what you are referring to.
https://plugins.atlassian.com/search?q=zephyr
Whereas I'm looking for the following:
https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je
Sorry, my misunderstanding.
Your best bet is to keep an eye on http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy for updates and maybe contact Zephyr to ask if they've been contacted by Atlassian about making Zephyr for JIRA available for OnDemand.
Any movement on this as I fell for the bait and switch of being constrained within On Demand security.
As an employee of Zephyr, I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to make it available for JIRA On-Demand. However there isn't any anticipated date for this release yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.