This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Labeling an Issue
Ask your question here...
For clarification, are you trying to have every issue on a board get assigned a specified label automatically? (One potential problem with this is if that Issue(s) 'belong' to one or more Boards, so if there were 2+ boards using overlapping query filters, then that Issue would get both labels ... if there is a solution to this at all)
That's exactly what I'm trying to do - have an issue get a default label when I enter it through a certain board. That it might show up on other boards seems like a good thing not a problem. I would just need to be cognizant of what rules I put in place.
Is there a way to do it?
Any update on this, this is exactly what I want
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.