When I am trying to select an option on the drop down list when typing the JQL it won't select and fill the field. Here is a video of what I am referring to below. Any ideas what I need to do to fix this issue? I've already reindexed my instance and also tried other browsers and computers still the same unfortunately.
Looks like a javascript issue ti me. What happens when you try in another browser? Are other users seeing the same? If not, try clearing the cache and see if it fixes it.
If others can reproduce it, it might be a custom plugin (using Connect) or a bug in Cloud version.
Have noticed the same issue, used to work just fine before. I have also seen other comments here regarding the same problem - Suspect a bug has been introduced.
It does work in another browser, I've tried Firefox and Safari, it worked just fine in both browsers, just not chrome. I've tried clearing my cookies and cache and also incognito window and it wasn't working. Might just be an issue on my side with chrome.
Looks like it's a bug. JRA-62951
Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.
Most definitely a bug. JRA-62951
Looks like IE6 days are back. Who would have suspected Chrome?
Thanks for the link Jeremy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.