Hi,
We're new to Atlassian and have some closed issues with no sprints assigned. I want to assign them to a closed sprint (when the work was done).
I've looked at: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/141766 and https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/66505 But those answers are not working for me.
The Retrospective url for the board is : RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=1&view=reporting&chart=sprintRetrospective&sprint=1
but adding "1",. "Sprint 1", or "sprint=1" to the Sprint field when editing results in a "XX is not a valid sprint name."
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hi Loren,
I'm afraid that the Retrospective url doesn't work anymore. To find the ID of a given sprint, please try following the instructions from:
Cheers,
Jose
Same problem here, I need to add a story to a closed sprint, but the only story I can select in the sprint field is the current sprint.
Do a search for the issue(s) you're trying to add, example: "key = ISSUE-1234" or "key in (ISSUE-1234, ISSUE-5678)". After the result appears, do a Bulk Change -> Edit and add the sprint id in the Sprint field.
Just tried to add the SprintID number to the Sprint field on a closed story and JIRA declared the Sprint invalid and moved the ticket to the backlog.
This solution did not work for me. The only other way to add a ticket back is to reopen the sprint. Any other suggestions?
You should be able to add the Sprint ID to the sprint field using a bulk-change on the issue search screen.
Sprint Id can be added, however it needs to be a valid(not closed) sprint. It still does not allow adding the sprint id of a closed sprint.
Ignore the above comment, it works.. Thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.