Trial Jira User - Happy at this stage with logging issues / Will use that
Have looked at Project Compenents - But not enough detail
My world I have 1000 programs - Each Program has a name, a descriptions and say 30 more pieces of information. I make changes to existing programs and create new programs. So for each of these programs I want to store say 30 pieces of information. I do not want source control for this though.
Program "ABC123" - I may have made change to this program with Issue3221 and Issue3321 and Issue0141. Each of these issue should point to program "ABC123" and program sould point to every issue
On an issue I need to be able to say - Changed Program or Asset or whatever you want to call it - An an issue I need to be able to show that I changed / linked to say 5 programs, or 10 programs or maybe 100 programs.
Is there a plugin - Any suggestions where I should look - In Jira, Projects, Components - Does not seem enough to help with above
Any suggestions / thoughts ?
Thanks - Grant