How can I setup a transition so that it is only visible if a field in the issue contains a specific value?
Here is the use case:
I am scrubbing bugs for my team. When I assign the bug to a developer, I will check a box that indicates the fix will need review by an authorized code reviewer. The check box value would be Yes and its value would go into the Needs Review field.
Then, later in the workflow, once the developer has fixed the bug, they will click the Fixed transition button. Then, much like the example presented in the documentation regarding the Previous Status Condition, I want to transition to either an In Review state or an In Testing state.
I would have two transitions for this, each having a name of Fixed, but having a condition that shows the transition if the Needs Review field is set to Yes or not.
Thanks.
-Corey