From: Binkley, Vicki L
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:36 AM
To: Youngblood, Derrick; Wilbers, Calvin; Ousley, Brandon
Subject: FW: JIRA
Hey guys,
I added some users Developer Project Role for a CD APP Background Screening Project this past Monday. We do this to allow the CD Help Desk staff to have developer rights to CD projects but not to any other Project. It seems to be working for everyone except Ron Sharr. I removed and re-added his username and nothing changes. In fact, I removed a person from the FACES project that had left the CD Help Desk and I can’t get the update to take.
So I’m thinking the UPDATE isn’t working or my rights are not allowing the update to take place. I was able to add the entire team of CD Help Desk staff to the CDBS project on Monday.
I don’t know, it’s weird because all access to the CDBS project work except Ron’s. All of our projects use the same Permissions Scheme and he’s able to act as a Developer on the FACES project as an override to the project roles. So I know that hasn’t changed.
From: Binkley, Vicki L
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:39 AM
To: Youngblood, Derrick; Wilbers, Calvin; Ousley, Brandon
Subject: FW: JIRA
Correction: None of the people I added to the CDBS project are seeing the Development screen. They show up in the Project People but they don’t actually have the permissions.