Is there any training provided for setting up Portfolio for JIRA in the best way? We'd like to start using it and it woul be great to get a training session as to best practices of how to make the most of it.
Great question! I'd like to know the answer to this one as well.
I train teams on how to use Portfolio for JIRA all the time!
There's not a ATP curriculum for Portfolio for JIRA but I am often engaged to help teams come up with a custom training plan and deliver that training.
If you mention Portfolio for JIRA training on our contact form, we'll setup a call to discuss. https://www.isostech.com/contact/
Hi everybody,In this section you can find different sources of information to learn how to get started with Portfolio.
Discovering Portfolio
Getting started
Videotutorials
Use cases
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.