Is it possible to export JIRA issues to Excel at some interval such as daily or weekly?
I watched this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BswNLnBupyg on how to fetch JIRA issues from Google Docs but I would like to do the same with Excel. Is this possible?
The need for this is because JIRA's built in and plugin charting tools do not meet all of our reqirements so we will need to create some reports in excel based on JIRA issue statistics. I want to have a spreadsheet with two tabs, one for the charts and one for the JIRA issues. When the interval comes (every friday morning lets say) the spreadsheet tab for the JIRA issues will automatically update with the newest JIRA issue information and subsequently the charts on the chart tab will update. Can I create something like this with existing JIRA and Excel functionality? I am using On Demand.