I would like to use my Jira/Confluence account as an approval workflow for external content. I have searched the forum and questions, but I can only seem to find solutions (such as Ad Hoc Workflows) where such an approval workflow is available for Confluence pages and not for other, 'external' content.
The workflow would ideally consist of the following elements:
- I would set up accounts for the different approvers and tell the system in what order the approval should take place. A document would for example have to be checked by Marketing, Regulatory, Management in that specific order and if an approver would change someting on the content the flow would start again.
- The system then would automatically inform (and, if necessary, remind) approvers of their pending approval tasks
- The system would be able to report on the performance of the approvers (percentage on time etc.)
- This flow would be able to handle PDF, Text, Image, Video etc.
Could you advise on the best solution (add-ons, plugins) for such a workflow? Thanks in advance!