I'm trying to import some tasks using CSV file import. I want to set original estimate which I understand is in seconds, but it seems to only allow a granularity of 1 hour. Is there any way around that please?
I'll paste my data and configuration below.
When I import the data I get 5 tasks created, only 2 of which have estimates. Test3600 gets an estimate of 1 hour. Test5400 also gets an estimate of 1 hour. It appears to be dividing by 1800 and then rounding down.
Please could you confirm if that is the case and advise on a workaround?
Many thanks
Greg
This is my data...
Summary,Estimate
"Test900",900
"Test1800",1800
"Test2700",2700
"Test3600",3600
"Test5400",5400
Here's my configuration...
{
"config.version" : "2.0",
"config.project.from.csv" : "false",
"config.encoding" : "UTF-8",
"config.email.suffix" : "@",
"config.field.mappings" : {
"Estimate" : {
"jira.field" : "timeoriginalestimate"
},
"Summary" : {
"jira.field" : "summary"
}
},
"config.value.mappings" : {
},
"config.delimiter" : ",",
"config.project" : {
"project.type" : null,
"project.key" : "blanked out",
"project.description" : null,
"project.url" : null,
"project.name" : "blanked out",
"project.lead" : "blanked out"
},
"config.date.format" : "dd/MMM/yy h:mm a"
}