I am creating a php application I am wondering if it possible to do this with php
Best I can offer is you look at this previous posting:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/57933/can-i-use-the-pear-php-module-to-communicate-with-my-ondemand-jira-s-crowd-instance
No matter what language you use, you can use the JIRA Command Line Interface to get and push data. Or you can do more programming and use the remote APIs directly.
By remote APIs am I able to get issues and display them? or if a project is complete can I stick a message in PHP to tell the users that a project is complete?
Yes, there are remote APIs of getting issues, it would be up to your code to display them. Don't know what you mean by the term project is complete. If you are not an expert on programming with remote APIs, I would recommend to stick with the more simple approach of running commands using JCLI.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.