I'd love to be able to embed the README.md from my github repos on a confluence page.
You've got some options
There's this polished and paid for plugin: Markdown for Confluence
There's this package: https://www.npmjs.com/package/markdown2confluence
Or there's this Git project: https://github.com/jedi4ever/markdown2confluence
And there are probably others as well. Caveat: I've not tried any of these so I've no idea which one (if any) works best, but the first link is an Atlassian Verified plugin, which should give you some confidence.
Hi Scott,
If you are already using the Render Markdown add-on, then you might already know that his supports Github-flavoured Markdown, as shown here.
But are you asking if you can embed directly from an external URL (i.e. Github), without copying and pasting the content?
Sam
We have an Atlassian Verified plugin, Markdown Render Macro for Confluence for both the server and cloud platforms that supports embedding README's from both Bitbucket, Github or anything with a url into Confluence. You can find it here. We also support:
Vote for this issue to add this feature to Confluence:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-54404
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213594/marked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.