Hello,
The Confluence header contains the following menu items: "Logo", "Welcome", "Spaces", "People", "Create". Most of these buttons are useful, but the "Welcome" button is completely useless in my opinion.
The "Welcome" button just brings up a intro tutorial of how to use Confluence. I've gone through and completed all of the steps in the tutorial - wiki is up and running with content, but this welcome tutorial still won't go away. Before I can confidently invite other user's in our organization, I'd like to have this wiki setup the way I want it.
It would make far more sense for the "Welcome" button to go to a page of my choosing - such as "Welcome to the Company Wiki", or have the ability to remove the "Welcome" button. If the "Welcome" button's only job is to be a tutorial, then call it "Tutorial" and move it somewhere else.
What am I missing here? How do I remove the "Welcome" button, or how do I redirect it to a page of my choosing?
Thanks for the help.
Daniel