Hello,
I am using JIRA v6.0.8.How can I rename a closed sprint?
Thanks,
Lynn
check this
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/174646/can-i-rename-a-completed-sprint
Thanks. I did read that post, but I'm not sure that it will work on version 6.0.8.
Please advise.
close ticket
To rename a Completed Sprint.
Go to the 'Report' Tab and select the 'Sprint Report' in the dropdown.
Select your Sprint from the dropdown. Click 'Edit Sprint' and rename it.
@majofrancisplease share the screenshots, I don't find the Edit Sprint anywhere in the screen.
Hello.. PFA the snip from my JIRA instance. Please note I am on JIRA server instance version 8.5. I am not quite sure if the same would be available in other versions as well.
Thanks @Majo . I think it is available only in server instance 8.5. We are using next-gen project and I don't see any of those options (from the screenshot) in my page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.