Now that prod releases are spread across projects I need to be able to filter across projects using Work Order or Work Order project, the latter being the preferred option if both cannot be made available.
I have attached a pic FYI
Work order project.PNG
How are you putting this "work order or work order project" information into JIRA?
Here is what is going on, I am working on different projects and now when I select more than one project this what I get
two.PNG
the two custom fields work order and work order project become inactive and I get an error message that says "work oder is not applicable for the current project and or/or issue type.
But if I just select one project the two custom fields become active
The two fields are separate, and enabled separately in each project. Because of that, it can't show you one of the fields because it's only in the other project.
I would do two things:
Thanks Nic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.