I have setup a project and a Kanban board and have been adding issues and working through them no problem. Another team has now setup a project and a sprint board and we want to configure different fields for default screens etc
So, I have set up a field configuration scheme, associated it with my project and also added issue types to my field configuration as per the JIRA knowledge base. Then I reindex. All my current issues (all tasks) on the Kanban board disappear. If I disassociate the issue types with the board, then the issues come back on the board but it also makes my default screens go back to using the default field configuration scheme. If I create a new task then when I create it is says Issue has been created but its not visible on the board - it does not show on the Kanban board with the other issues
I have adjusted the Project filters so that it is for that project but I can't seem to be able to get the right fields to show on my default screens with the field configuration scheme.