I made a copy of an existing workflow. The existing workflow works really well. But I have another series of issues to create where I have to modify one status point. So I attempted to create a new workflow based of the existing one, to renam it and ad in the new status point and transistion label. However, before I could add the new Status name a warning appeared to say "This status is used in other workflows, editing it will affect them." I thought, thats not possible - this is a new workflow now with a new name. Sure enough, after I created the new workflow the old one that I copied this one from had changed. How is that so? If I copy one workflow to make change to reuse elsewhere and rename it, why do the changes I make to the new one also change in the one I copied it from? Please help.