On a 15" MBP, the 'Detail' view in JIRA is quite small and it makes it hard to view and update the attributes of a story in the sprint.
Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 09.14.31.png
Is there any way this view can be made bigger or maximised somehow?
No, the size is fixed as it's only meant to give you a quick overview of the issue. If you actually want to edit something you need to open the (...) menu on the right and choose Edit.
Yes, they can be changed but will demand that you to edit the velocity templates (files with extension .vm on the JIRA filesystem) but be aware you will be forced to move these customizations manually during your next JIRA upgrade, as these files will be overwritten with the defaults. Changing Velocity templates do however demand a JIRA restart to be reloaded.
I think you may have the wrong question here - I don't see what my question has to do with sprint velocity?
If this this the case that there's no way to do it, it's pretty poor 🙁
By the way, I'm not sure why you got -1 'ed - it wasn't me!
I would assume because, like Jonas said, it's technically possible by messing around with the source code of the templates and stuff like that (which I didn't mention) but considering you tagged your question as cloud I answered in that specific context.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.