I have a Kanban-Board with the column "In Progress" and Issues in this column have the status "In Progress", but those issues are not shown on my dashboard in the gadget "Issues in Progress".
Why?
And how can I fix this?
Best regards! Stefan
Are those issues assigned to you?
as from https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+In+Progress+Gadget - they should be assigned to you to be shown
Good point! Thanks for the hint.... I switched to the "simple workflow" - can it be that it doesn't autmatically assign the issue if I move it to the "In Progress" column...
Simple workflow doesn't do any postfunctions - it just changes status. So in simplified workflow user will not be automatically assigned on status transition.
The gadget is only showing issues in status "In Progress". This fail when status name was changed idk if "simple workflow"change/create the status "Doing" but rename this to "In Progress" works for me. I think the gadget must search for issues in category status "In Progress" not in status name.
For me this doesn't work. The status name is "Work in progress".
Could this be the case? And if so could this be configured in the gadget itself?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.