This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding or Removing Users in Groups
Choose Add MembersType the username(s) of the people you want to add to the groupIf you want to add more than one member, separate the usernames with commasYou can also search for and select users by choosing the search iconChoose Add to add the member(s) to the group
The emboldened and underlined part above does not appear to be correct. I've tried every common sense separator I can think of. The UI seems to indicate that it's possible to add multiple users at once, but I cannot seem to do so. I must select each one individually.
Please help?
Hi Alexander,
That documentation is out of date, or just incorrect. There is no "Add Members" button, just an "Add" button. Click the Add button and in the panel that appears start typing a user name. Pick the user from the dropdown that appears. The user will appear like this:
Add user.png
To add another user, just start typing their name - there is no need to use a separator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.