I'm trying to set up a new space in Confluence, and there are no links/options to configure the sidebar. According to the documentation, there should be a 'Space tools' option, but there is nothing to click. Is this a limitation of the trial?
Screen Shot 2015-02-10 at 11.17.21 AM.png
What rights do you have in the space? And what theme are you using?
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist], I am a full admin (the only user in the entire JIRA instance), and the default theme.
Ah. System admin does not give you rights in a space - you need to check those separately. Specifically, do you have space admin?
Yes, I'm also a full admin on the space itself.
You might be using the documentation theme for the space. In order to view the sidebar with the actions and quick links, you will need to change the theme to the "Global Look and Feel".
Here's the documentation page that explains how to do it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Applying+a+Theme+to+a+Space
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.