For a specific issue type, there is no priority setting on create issue screen so i I don't want priority field on view issue screen. How to hide priority field on view issue screen?
You'll have to hide it in the field configuration scheme for that issue type.
It is showing as placeholder on view issue screen after the field was hiddlen. How to fix that?
Yes.. I made that change and held on indexing.. Thanks for your comment.
you go to the Screen Scheme which is used by your project and select the screen which is mapped to View Issue operation and remove the Priority from that screen.
Nope.. Priority is not configured on the view issue screen to remove.
some improvement request has submitted with atlassian here, vote up to implement this feature in jira
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-20138
yes you're right. I thought it would be possible with screens.
however you can check the following
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/76119/priority-field-on-screen-removed-but-still-visible
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/117030/how-can-i-remove-priority-resolution-labels
which give some idea.
How to hide it on Agile Board?
I would like to hide 'Priority' from all views, as the priority in SCRUM is defined by the order of items in the backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.