Does anyone have a solution for adding content (such as a rating macro) to all pages in a space? I don't want it to appear in the footer because that is too far down.
Thanks!
Emily
Hi Emily,
Templates might help you in this case. Have a look at the documentation here. But note that Templates are used only when adding a page. It is not possible to apply a template to an already-existing page.
Hope it helps.
Normally you'd modify the space velocity templates to achieve this, although I don't think that's a good idea personally (for reasons discussed in answers before).
You could use a plugin that uses javascript to write the rating macro where you need it to appear...
Modifying velocity templates or adding plugins are restricted functions in OnDemand.
Oh didn't see the tag. I'd probably knock something up with the remote API for OD then...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.