I'm having trouble triggering the Issue Moved email notification when moving an issue from one project to another.
Here is some context:
I am the project lead for Project A and Project B. Both projects utilize the Default Notification Scheme. As a test, I added the project lead to receive a notification for the Issue Deleted event. I then created an issue in Project A where I was neither the Current Assignee, a Watcher, nor the Reporter of the issue. I then deleted the issue. As the project lead, I received an Issue Deleted notification. I conducted the same test in Project B as well. This proves that emails are working and that the Default Notification Scheme is properly hooked up to Project A and Project B.
Now, I added the project lead to receive a notification for the Issue Moved event. However, when I created an issue in Project A and then moved it to Project B, I didn't receive an Issue Moved notification even though I am the project lead for both the source and destination projects.
I am both the project lead and a member of the administrators group for both Project A and Project B, and both projects use the same permissions scheme which allows the administrators to move and delete issues so I'm thinking permissions shouldn't be an issue here.