Dear Atlassian community,
I would like to change the "Home page" from a space, the one that is automatically created along with the space when first created. (see photo below):
page tree home.PNG
What I want to achieve with this is to change the name of the person who created it, the "created by.." information (see photo below):
Created by ....PNG
I thought that by changing the home page of the space and creating one myself, then my name or whoever's name created this page will be there instead of the one that is now there as it can not be change it. We want to change the name of the home page of the space without having to create a new space.
Any idea anybody? is it possible to create a new page and transform this new page within the same space into the "home" page from this same space??
Best regards to all