I need to link my project with custom field configuration scheme but I cannot find how to access project summary admin page as written in JIRA documentation.
What documentation are you following, and what do you get when you try it? I.e, what's missing on your screens compared with the documentation?
Hi,
Here is the documentation I use: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Associating+Field+Behavior+with+Issue+Types?utm_campaign=qAwr63Ru&utm_medium=navbar&utm_source=inproduct
last part
To associate a field configuration scheme with a project:
Actually I have already created a custom field configuration scheme, but I can't find how to attach it to my projects:
jira_config.jpg
Hi Ani, you have to go to the project administration section and there attach the fields configuration scheme.
For that you have to be administrator of the project.
Check this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Associating+Field+Behavior+with+Issue+Types?utm_campaign=qAwr63Ru&utm_medium=navbar&utm_source=inproduct#AssociatingFieldBehaviorwithIssueTypes-Associatingafieldconfigurationschemewithaproject
Hi, I am the administrator of the project, but when I go to Projects in Admin, it brings just these options: http://oi62.tinypic.com/280qh5d.jpg We are still using the trial On Demand version. Can this cause the problem? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.