Hello,
We need to add digital signature for our documents. We are using JIRA and Confluence on cloud. could you please help, how can we do it ?
Hi Srishti,
Please have a look on this plugin. I believe this is what are you looking for.
Regards, Renato Rudnicki
Thanks for your response.
I looked for this add-on. I am not able to add it. Could you please suggest how can I do it ?
confluence error.PNG
I can see from your screenshot that you are using a cloud instance.
Unfortunately if you look at the marketplace it says it's compatible with the server version.
image2015-11-18 11:45:33.png
Bit of a strange name for a plug-in if it doesn't support cloud.
My apologies for that.
Looks I've got confused about the word "Cloud" on the title and missed the "Confluence Server" below .
I've searched again, but I couldn't find any similar plugin for JIRA Cloud or Confluence Cloud.
Cheers,
Renato
Thanks for your response. Is there any other way we can use signature/authentication for the document.
Regards,
srishti
I am also searching for a plugin for Confluence Cloud. Is there any news about it?
Thanks, regards.
Another type of plugin that simply isn't available for the Confluence Cloud solution. It's amazing how many of the plugins simply don't exist in Cloud.
+1 on the future customer list, in case someone is willing to develop this plugin for Cloud.
The tech between Server and Cloud is completely different. I've built one add-on which shares code, we could reuse only 25% of the code for Cloud and we could implement only 60% of the features. We depend on whatever framework Atlassian builds, and Atlassian Connect is completely different from Atlassian Plugins 2.
I released Electronic Signing for Confluence Cloud for this purpose. It offers digital signatures for Confluence pages with timestamps and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant authentication.
Awesome! Thanks.
We recently decided we can't use Confluence for any of our document controlled procedures, but now that this plugin is out we'll revisit the question.
For other readers of this question the linked plugin above is no longer available. Consider these new cloud-native electronic signature apps for Jira and Confluence:
Disclaimer: We are the vendor of these apps.Thanks,Chris @ Digital Rose
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.