We assign action items to our meeting notes.
The first thing we do in the next meeting is go through the incomplete meeting note tasks.
How can we add notes/comments to these tasks so that they are visible in the next meeting note created?
Hi Ian,
You could use inline comments for this (see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Commenting+on+pages+and+blog+posts#Commentingonpagesandblogposts-Addaninlinecomment )
Best Regards,
Peter
Peter We tried that but you cant add a comment to a task as it has a @mention in it!
Hi Ian, I just tried it and was able to do inline comments on action items without a problem (just don't select the @mention part): http://i.imgur.com/709v0fN.jpg Best Regards, Peter
Peter I just tried it again and I get the following error 'We can't add your inline comment; the section you highlighted may contain a macro or user mention. Try highlighting plain text.' I only highlighted a bit of plain text not the @mention or date. This could be an error, are you using the cloud version? Even if this worked the comment would only be on this page, not with the task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.