There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.
I just removed the filter
Check on the permission. Have you tried to reindex after the configuration changes?
what permission do I check? I also did do a reindex ....it doesn't prompt me to do another one
check whether filter 10050 is shared to your group, role or yourself. As most probably that filter is not shared.
So what could this be?
It is possible that the filter the person used for the gadget is not shared to other people, so only the user who created can see information on the gadget.
Since the person is now inactive you could assign a new password, log in with that user and make that filter public.
To do this you have to press on the issues menu and then Administer Filters, then choose My Filters and select the filter you need to make public, there you will have the option.
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.