I have a strange problem with a workflow status: The list at /secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa shows me a status name "open". If I click on the edit-Button it displays the correct name "scheduled". How is that possible? And how can I change the name of the status "open"?
Hey Matthias!
When was the last time a re-index was done on your instance? Give that a shot as a first troubleshooting step. If that doesn't solve it, let me know!
Thanks!
Hi Cody,
this was our first clue After re-indexing the status is still named "open".
There must be a problem with the workflow scheme, i guess.
Darn, alright.
What happens if you try and create a new status called 'Scheduled', and replace the troublesome one in your workflows? I have a sneaking suspicion that the 'Open' status name is not editable, as it's the initial open status for other workflows.
Ok, it's getting more strange. I can't create a new status called 'Scheduled' because he says that it's created already. But this status still only appears in the edit box on the status 'Open'.
If I create a new workflow i can choose both status...
And if I choose 'Scheduled' this status is linked with 'Open'.
Veeeery confusing..
Okay, what happens if you change the 'Open' status name back to 'Open', then try and create the 'Scheduled' status?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.