This ability seems to no longer be available?
I wasn't aware that you are using an OnDemand instance but I've also check this matter on an OnDemand instance and the space export feature is available.
Here's the documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Exporting+Confluence+Pages+and+Spaces+to+XML
It is available. What version of Confluence are using and what theme that is active currently? You may also check here for reference.
Doesn't appear to be available for OnDemand.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Confluence+OnDemand
My fault for not specifying that. The reference you have above is for 5.2, not AOD.
That documentation must be out of date, because in space/tools, I see as options:
...
View Storage Format
Export to PDF
Export to Word
Import Word Document
I am a member of confluence-administrators, but do not see "Content Tools > Export." As far as the ability to export a space, there are 2 groups that have that ability (and I'm a member of both of those groups.)
That's a no-go. The documentation doesn't reflect reality. If I go to a space and click on "Tools" I get Export to PDF or Export to Word. The PDF export only exports that page. There is no export to XML option.
Is it possible that an AOD administrator is not a space administrator?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.