Hy, I'm looking for a way to comment on Jira as I do on Confluence, I mean, if I put an @ then the Jira Issue Comment should drop down the list of user that I can mention, is there a way?
Thanks.
Yessir there is! Check out this piece of documentation for common fixes/issues on this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Mentions+are+Not+Working+in+JIRA
sorry, but I did what it says and show me the names but shows me as this: [name selected] not as it should, I mean as a link
Regards
Hi Jonathan,
The mentions feature is being added to JIRA5, and should work as in Confluence:
https://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/06/using-watchers-and-mentions-effectively/
Which version of Jira are you running?
I'm glad is working fine now! If you have some time, could you share with us what happened?
thanks! it's working fine.
Thanks a lot
I haven't tried the first solution, I just didit and dont checkout, that's was the problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.