Hi
First of all ... I'm pretty new to confluence ... still testing.
I copied an existing page and now I have linked Jira-Issues in the new document, which I dont want there. I didn't find anything to remove them.
Can you herlp me pls.
Thnx
Markus
To remove the jira links, just edit your page.
I don't mean the Links IN the document ... they are gone. I mean the Summary in the Header ... see Screenshot
Confluence.png
You can do that by clicking through to each of the JIRA tickets and removing the reference to the Confluence document.
I agree somewhere in the metadata for the page it is still holding those references. Frustrating as showing in the Issues. Not feasible to go through and delete links from all the JIRA issues
Had the same problem and found an easy solution. Right click on the button, that shows the linked, but removed Jira issues. Then select "Investigate Element".The page source code shows up and you can just delete the previously linked elements in the source code and also the button that showed them.Not sure if this is the proper way, but this hack at least removed the unnecessary items ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.