I need to export all Service Desk tickets, where can I run a FULL export all tickets?
Go to Admin -> System -> Backup and grab the xml from there.
The JIRA Backup manager (for cloud) has been "Preparing export file" for some time now. Does this take time or has the application frozen? Also, is it my understanding that once the back up file is generated - I will be able to view ALL current Service Desk Issues/tickets that are in our Project?
It can take a while, yes. Think I've waited up to an hour before
the backup contains everything.
I have successfully generated the Cloud back up, but the .xml files do not enable me to view the service tickets. My client is requesting a download of all fields, history, etc. of each ticket/service request.
Have you managed to find a solution to this problem? I am looking for the same data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.