I want to have a button in an issue. If I press this button, I want to generate an outputfile.
Is this possible?
Thanks
There is only so much customization you can do with JIRA Cloud and without knowing what that button is? (Is it like a custom field) and what exactly that output file is (is that another custom field?) I cannot suggest what you can do. Care to elaborate?
In what file format should this "outputfile" be?
The best thing is, if the output file is a java code or so. Is it possible to trigger out the outputfile by an trigger?
I'm not sure what you are asking for. Exporting a JIRA issue into JAVA code does not make much sense to me. Can you please explain the broader picture of what you are trying to do?
I want to create a button in a Testcase. If I press this button, it gives an output. With this output I want to start a Robot. Is that possible?
What is an "output" here? Data? JIRA issue metadata? Arbitrary code?
The output can be everything. I must only start with this output, through a Java application a Robot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.