Hi,
I am strugling to start using the java api. I am new to maven as well so this is what I have done so far. I have created a new project using this POM file:
https://maven.atlassian.com/content/repositories/atlassian-public/com/atlassian/jira/jira-rest-java-client/2.0.0-m2/jira-rest-java-client-2.0.0-m2.pom
However, when I am trying to run the application:
public static void main(String[] args) throws URISyntaxException {
final AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory factory = new AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory();
final URI jiraServerUri = new URI("myserver");
final JiraRestClient restClient = factory.createWithBasicHttpAuthentication(jiraServerUri, "myuser", "mypasswd");
try {
final Issue issue = restClient.getIssueClient().getIssue("TST-7").claim();
System.out.println(issue);
}
finally {
// cleanup the restClient
}
}
I am getting this error messages:
SLF4J: The requested version 1.5.8 by your slf4j binding is not compatible with [1.6]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#version_mismatch for further details.
Exception in thread "Main Thread" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com/google/common/collect/ImmutableList.copyOf([Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableList;
I don't know were exactly to start since the documentation for this API is very limited. Any help I would really appreciate. I am using JIRA on Demand.